Council’s Community Grants Program assists not-for-profit, community based organisations to implement projects and activities which meet identified community priorities and benefit residents.
The aim of the program is to:
- strengthen community connections;
- develop an accessible and inclusive community;
- reduce discrimination and encourage community harmony and tolerance;
- encourage community initiatives that promote self-sufficiency and innovation; and
- help strengthen local participation in the planning and implementation of services and programs.
Applications for the Council Community Services Grants and the new Community Festivals and Events Grants are now open.
Community groups can apply for community grant funding for the hire of Council facilities for community celebrations and events at any time during the year. To be eligible to receive funding for facility hire the event must benefit the Point Russell community.
For further information about Community Grants follow the below links