All Kingston residents can enjoy free foreshore parking, but must display a valid foreshore parking permit to avoid being fined.
To obtain a foreshore parking permit you can:
Attend our Customer Care Centre - 1230 Nepean Highway Cheltenham (Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm)
*Must provide proof of residency (copy of rates notice, licence, lease agreement, statutory declaration or utility bill).
Make a request in writing
Mail: Kingston City Council Po Box 1000 Mentone Vic 3194.
*Must provide name, address and proof of residency (copy of rates notice, licence, lease agreement, statutory declaration or utility bill).
Permits are valid in the following foreshore carparks only and time restrictions still apply:
- Aspendale - Gnotuk Avenue
- Bonbeach - Williams Grove
- Carrum - Stephens Street, Old Post Office Lane
- Chelsea - The Beach Way, Victory Park (The Strand)
- Mentone - Antibes Street, Dixon Street, Mundy Street, Naples Road
- Mordialloc - Horse Paddock (Bay Street), Peter Scullin Reserve, Pier Road
- Parkdale - Rennison Street
Please note - permits are not valid in Governor Rd (Chute St) carpark, Mordialloc.